Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20 weeks

 
 

How Far Along? 20 weeks

Due Date: August 28th

Total weight gain/loss: I think about a 1lb. It varies from day to day. Sometimes zero and sometimes 1-2lbs.

Maternity clothes? yes, both pants and shirts. My regular shirts aren't long enough anymore.

Stretch Marks? only on my sides from my first pregnancy. None on my belly.

Sleep: I've actually been sleeping pretty good at night, thankfully!!

Best moment this week: getting 6 inches cut off my hair! It feels so much better and takes a lot less time to do in the morning.

Movement: Absolutely! She loves to bounce off the walls.  Especially at night when I lay down. I can just barely feel it from the outside.

Food cravings: nothing really. Which is nice.

Food aversions: none right now.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs:I've been having some contractions, but nothing regular or painful.

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: walking up the stairs and not being completely winded. And bending over comfortably.

What I am looking forward to: I have a doc appointment and cervical length check/ultrasound on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment