Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby showers and such...

My mom and I are busy planning my sister's baby shower for the beginning of June. Which led me to start thinking about what on earth I was going to wear.  The only dress clothes that I own I wear to Court and it usually consists of black dress pants and a shirt.  I needed to come up with something else.  I started searching websites for ideas.  I got an email from Gap that they had a 25% off coupon code. I looked at the maternity dresses/skirts and found a cute wrap dress. With the coupon and it was already on sale I got it for $22!
I adore the color of it!! And its a heavier weight nylon so it hangs nicely without being too clingy. I also looked for some options for summer since I can't find any capris or shorts.  I found this skirt (also on sale and with the 25% off coupon) and thought it would be nice.
I wore it for Easter Sunday and loved it!! Super comfy and its long enough that I don't worry about my girl bits hanging out while wearing it.  Its a good everyday skirt while still being able to dress it up a bit if I want.

Now if  I could just find some cute sandals or flats to fit these feet I would be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment