Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Carriers

I love baby wearing. It has calmed my babies when nothing else can, allowed me to breastfeed in the middle of Walmart without a soul knowing, keeps my babies warm and close, and allows me to be hands free.  I have had my fair share of baby carriers over the past 4 years, ranging from ring slings, pouch slings, maya wraps, and soft structured carriers like a Beco and Mai Tei.  My favorites are the ring slings and soft structured carriers, specifically the Beco. 

I bought a Beco after I had Bennett and I loved it.  With a hubby deployed, a 2 year old and a 5 month old, it was the ONLY way I got the lawn mowed or did certain tasks, such as grocery shopped.  It allowed me to be hands free while knowing my baby was still secure.  I ended up selling it after Bennett lost interest in being in it and I regret it.  I wish I had kept it for this baby, but at the time, I was still uncertain in my mind if I wanted another baby.  So off it went. 

Did I mention that I regret that decision?! Well I do! So off I went searching for a new Beco for this little one.  I searched Paxbaby.com because they have a whole slew of baby carriers, any kind that you want.   I found a Beco Butterfly II pattern that I really liked and was girly.  Hubby gave me the "A-ok!" and now its coming to live with ME! Yay!! Plus they offer free shipping! Can't beat that! Here is the one that I got:

I adore it and can't wait to try it out! Or put a little baby girl in it! :)

On a side note, I was lazy this weekend and forgot to take my 21 week picture.  I had Hubby do it tonight, so technically I am 21 weeks and 2 days.
And here is a belly shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment