Saturday, July 16, 2011

34 weeks!

Yay!!! I had Bennett 5 days from now and I am just hoping and praying that this little girl can make it just 2 weeks longer on her mama's belly! My birthday is next week and my mom asked me if I wanted to share my birthday and my response was a big, fat NO! I would rather have a healthy baby that I can take home with me. I only have 2 more shots to go before I am done with those.

My ankles are pretty swollen and I have been icing them at night (or using frozen bags of veggies) and trying to prop them up at least a couple of times per day.  I have also been drinking a ton of water and some coconut water as well (it is super hydrating!).  Watching my sodium has been tricky because I am a salt lover. Although we use Celtic Sea Salt instead of regular table salt, trying to stick to items that don't have a lot of sodium is hard to do.  I am trying to steer away from processed items because they have the most sodium.  Our meals have been a lot of fresh veggies and fruit because at least I know those are safe.

According to my scale I am up to 15-17lbs for my weight gain.  Ugh! I guess I shouldn't say that. I know that gaining weight is a part of pregnancy and at least I know that the weight I have gained is going to good use growing a healthy baby.  But still, I know it's going to have to come off afterwards and that makes me UGH!

The boys have also been super crazy and clingy the past week.  I'm pretty sure if any outside source is going to put me into labor, it will be my children! :)  Is it bad that I am looking forward to my hospital stay as more of a vacation for me? ha! I mean, they do bring you meals and water, you get a free massage, and I only have one kid to take care of.  Sounds like a vacation to me!

I have another doc appointment on Wednesday (my birthday!) and I hoping for good news and some peace of mind.  Please keep baby girl in your prayers that she will bake until at least 36 weeks!

Last comparison pic because I gave birth to Bennett 5 days after this pic was taken:



Talk about needing a tan! And a new hairstyle! Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment