Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First milestone...

I hit my first milestone of this pregnancy...32 weeks! I am very happy! I'm even happier that I haven't had to get steroid shots thus far.  Those things are horrid!! I have 4 shots left and 4 weeks until my goal of 36 weeks. 
The next milestone is 34 weeks and 5 days.  If I can make it past that, then it will be the longest I have ever been pregnant.  It's weird to think of possibly being pregnant for only 2 more weeks.  But I'd be happy for 5 more weeks and then she can come any time after that.  She is one wiggly little girl right now.  Not a whole lot of kicks going on, much more squirming and poking limbs out and such.  But as my doc says...there is nothing that says a healthy baby like kicks and squirms.  So I'll take it.

We have also had such a busy weekend.  Saturday my friend Terra and I took the boys to the Farmer's Market.  Then in the afternoon we headed over to the pool.  We met some friends there who have 3 little boys.  The older two are the same age as Peytonn and Bennett and they love to play together.  Us moms sat in the shallow end and chatted while the boys played. 

Sunday we drove down to Carmel and had dinner with my mom and then we walked down the Monon to Carmel Fest.  They have a whole kids section with blow up activities, games, etc.  The boys got some Dippin' Dots and we walked down to the Carmel Fire Station.  The boys LOVE firetrucks and they were super excited to climb on the fire trucks and they got free hats.


For the Fourth, we had some friends over and had a cookout.  Then the inlaws came over as well and we let off fireworks once it got dark.  Peytonn absolutely loved the fireworks.  Bennett likes the little ones, but once it got dark and we started the big ones, he was done.  I think he was a bit scared of them and really tired (it was past 10pm at this point).  I took him inside and he fell right asleep. 

We had a really fun, but busy weekend.  Hubby and I plan to take the boys to the pool again this afternoon.  The boys are excited and so am I! I am just hot all the time and sitting in a nice cool pool is very refreshing!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment