Yay for 35 weeks!!!! And holy belly! My belly has never made it past this point so I am curious to see how it stretches each week after this. I have to admit, although the only stretch marks I have are on my sides (you can kind of see them in the belly pic. These are thanks to Peytonn!), I feel like she is much lower than the boys and I am scared for my underbelly. I sure hope it stays intact! :)
I have also been shopping for baby girl. I am such a sucker for cute baby girl stuff! Ugh! Anyways, I wanted a few more prefolds and they have these wonderful things called "extended tab prefolds." Essentially, they are the size of a prefold but the "tabs" are made a big longer so it is easier to wrap around the baby and essentially they can fit longer that way. Usually they are made from bamboo or cotton terry which gives a bit of a stretch and a better fit.
See how the tabs overlap and allow more room for the waist to grow? I got about 4 of the infant size which should last us from birth until 4-6 months before moving up to the midrange size.
I also just purchased some wool bloomers. The nice thing about wool is that it is breathable and allows more air circulation around baby's skin and bum. They also work as a diaper cover when lanolized. These are size newborn so she can wear them in the hospital or in the house when it is a bit cooler from the air. But also come fall time when it does start to cool down outside.
I just love cute cloth baby bums! There is just nothing like it! I mean, just look at this little cutie pie!
I can't wait for little girl to wear here cloth and wool!






No comments:
Post a Comment