After my first week on Medifast, I feel great!!! I think I am starting to get the hang of it. Total this week I lost : 3.4 pounds! I am super excited!
I don't find myself getting super starving, but I can tell when I am hungry. I also feel satisfied instead of full all the time. My clothes are fitting better and I have a lot more energy. I don't feel weighed down from eating too much anymore.
I am really liking the bars, shakes, chocolate chip pancakes, and the brownie. Oh, the brownie! It is actually really good. Oh, and the tomato soup is pretty good as well. I'm finding I can still cook for my family and keep on track with Medifast. I even resisted the real brownies my Hubby made the other day. Now that is a shocker!! :)
But I am encouraged to stay on track and keep up with it! I really like that feeling.
Rock it, girl!
ReplyDelete