Friday, July 6, 2012

Goat Milk Stuff

So....my mom gave me this bar of soap once to use on the kids (all of which have sensitive or eczema ridden skin!). She called it goat milk soap. I was like "sure mom, I'll take some soap." *insert eye roll and place bar of soap on the shelf in the bathroom*

Fast forward to about a month ago. I found said bar of soap and got it out of the cotton bag. I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot on the kids since we were low on baby soap. The first thing I noticed was how delicious said bar of soap smelled! The scent was 'oatmeal milk and honey' one of my favorites! Next I noticed every time I walked by the children's bathroom, it smelled like that delicious bar of soap. Third, I loved how my children smelled and how soft their skin was!
......and now I'm addicted to it! And just about every other product they make! You have got to go check this place out: Goat Milk Stuff

I've tried the bars of soap, bath fizz, lotion, and I just ordered some of their laundry bar and stain bar to try out. You can buy the full bars, half bars, or travel sizes. You can even get soap logs if you use a lot of soap or have a large family. But the full bars do last a while. I also ordered the foot scrubby to try out too.

My favorite scent so far is the 'oatmeal milk and honey' and I've had it in the bar of soap and in the tub of lotion. This stuff is awesome on dry, sensitive skin. I use the soap on the kids and the lotion on Avonlea. I even use the lotion on myself too because I love it that much.

I highly suggest signing up for the newsletter. It will keep you up to date on products, but they also send out a weekly coupon as well. And whats even better.....the family that makes the soap is right here in Indiana! I love supporting local families and businesses.

So...go check it out!!

*all photos courtesy of Goat Milk Stuff


1 comment:

  1. I may have to get a small soap/lotion for Erin. He has eczema and we are ALWAYS trying a new sinsitive soap/loation to find one that works for him.
    Thankfully besides heat rash Mackenzie has yet to follow in her dads foot steps!
    Thanks for the review......I'd never think to try this.

    ReplyDelete