Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fat Tuesday

Today is my weigh in day for weight watchers. I'm happy to report that I am down 3lbs! Whoop, whoop!

A co-worker/friend that lives in our neighborhood and I have been strict about doing the c25k program. That has helped a lot and I have already noticed a difference in my endurance from when we first started the program. After today, we will be on week 3 of the program.

My shins are better but now my knees are bothering me. My hubby keeps reminding me its because I'm 30 now. I kindly remind him that they bothered me when I was still 29. :)

I've also been doing crunches, leg lifts, and 5lb hand weights to do bicep curls and other arm exercises. I feel like the bloat in my stomach has gone down a little. Hey, every little bit helps! :)

All in all, I am feeling good and more confident in myself for sticking to my workout program and diet. Those are the two things that are going to make this successful for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting weight watchers next week!!

    Good job in the working out. That's a problem for me....no one to work out with. I may have to look into a gym membership or a class somewhere.

    Yay being down 3lbs too!!

    ReplyDelete