Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

I am 95% finished with my Christmas shopping. We aren't doing adult gifts this year so it's been easy to knock it out for all the kids.

Here is what we have so far:

Avonlea:



Bennett and Peytonn:


The boys will each get a bigger item, but we haven't fully decided what those will  be yet. I keep asking them, but it changes daily. I have a few ideas in mind.

My Christmas present was 2 new pairs of jeans and a pair of boots:
Source: zulily.com via Courtney on Pinterest




I absolutely love Maurices jeans! The top pic is the Taylor jeans which I adore! I have 3 pairs. The bottom ones are new to me, they are the Maurices Denim Flex line and I adore them even more than the Taylor jeans. I got them in my original size since they are a straight legged jean and they fit perfect! I probably could have gone with the size down, but I despise tight jeans! The good news is the jeans are affordable: $29 for the Taylor and like $38 I believe for the Denim Flex. I bought them at buy one get one half off!

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie loves that shape sorter!
    Also, Brave is such a cute movie!

    ReplyDelete