Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girls Trip

I finally get to take a vacation this year. A real one. A week long girls trip with my mom and my sister. No husbands and no kids! To say I am excited would be an understatement.

We are leaving in about a week now. We are going to Napa Valley for three days and then heading to San Francisco for the remainder of the trip. My brother has lived out in San Francisco for about 5 years now and we only get to see him a few times a year. I am very excited to get to see him and get to hang out for a few days.








So, today I start the preparation! I finally get to have my hair highlighted and I am doing the spray tan. I am tired of being so pasty. I can't wait for some sunshine and girl time!

I also need to finish making my maxi skirts. I thought those would be super comfortable for traveling and walking. Plus, light weight and easy to pack. We all plan to just take carry ons, so this should be interesting for packing. I'm not a heavy packer anyways, but trying to fit a weeks worth of  clothing and essentials into a carry on bag may be challenging.

My hubby will  be holding down the fort at home with all three kiddos for that week! I am so thankful that I get to have this time away and spend it with my family! It is a much needed break.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! I'm jealous! Have a blast!!!
    Oh, and I can't wait to see your maxi skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Yes, I agree with Jen, we must see the skirts when you are finished.
    Good luck fitting everything in a carry on! I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete