B had his 6 month check up today. He weighed in at 16lbs even, 25 1/2 inches long, and 43.1 cm for head circumference. He still isn't very good with solids, I have tried and tried and the boys just loves the boob apparently. I got one of those mesh feeders and he has tried banana and avocado out of it and does pretty well with it. He will grab for anything that you have, but will only take 2 bites from the spoon. I think he is going to be more of a self feeder rather than a feed me type of baby. P was the complete opposite! Funny how that works. Doc said he is doing great at sitting, he only needs a little bit of support. He is also pushing up very well while on his tummy.
We are still co-sleeping (spare the lecture) and he still nurses during the night, but we both get sleep and that is what matters most to me. He is just not that in to his crib and he definitely lets me know that! :) He is starting to love his Jumperoo more and more everyday. Just recently he has figured out that he can actually "jump" in it, which is funny to watch. We also moved him from his infant carseat to the Marathon rearfacing. He is still under both the weight and height limits for his infant seat, but the boy is beefy and he just was not comfy width wise. So we moved him and he is much happier now. Here are some pics of the little man at 6 months:
Ohmigosh! My 2.0 was 26 pounds at 6 months!
ReplyDeleteJust this week I moved 2.0 to his crib for naps and he's started several overnights in his crib too, but he always end up next to me. I certainly don't have a lecture for you :)
Thank you! It's always nice when another mama has been there/done that with their little one. I definitely know that you understand where I am coming from! :)
ReplyDelete