Monday, May 11, 2009

My garden!

Today I actually got to work in my garden. My mother-in-law came over today and we spent the day out and about around town. We went to breakfast with the boys and then headed over to the greenhouse in town. I got 3 more tomato plants, an eggplant plant, and some onion plants. We also got some more soil to fill my garden up to my liking. My mother-in-law watched the boys while I planted the new plants and got the new soil all situated. My garden now consists of 7 tomato plants (2 different kinds), 4 jalapeno plants, 16 cucumber plants, 1 eggplant, 1 cilantro, and 6 rows of onions. I still have a little space left, so I am thinking about what else to get. Maybe some green beans or pepper plants? Here is a picture of my garden after today:
I hope my veggies grow and that we have lots for this summer! I killed the one tomato plant that I had last year, so hence why I have 7 this year. :) I am hoping at least one of them will live. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment