Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some improvements!

I have been trying solids with B more frequently and he seems to be taking them a little easier now. He still has his moments, for example, yesterday he wasn't a huge fan of green beans, but today he loves them. I have been trying to give them to him about twice a day, once in the mornings and then again in the evenings when we eat dinner. I know at this age eating is basically for practice, so a jar of food can last us 2-3 days.
B is also changing so much. I have noticed in the past week that his voice has gotten deeper. It just carries so much more now and he seems so much louder. It makes it hard when P is trying to sleep and B is fussing or jabbering away. B has also decided that he is finished with some of his toys. He is no longer a fan of the bouncy seat or the bumbo. He has also taken an extreme liking to the door frame bouncer. He is also enjoying playing on the floor on his belly more and more. Yesterday he finally rolled over from him back to his belly. He has been rolling from side to side, but hasn't quite been able to make it all the way over yet, until yesterday. And he is pushing himself up on his hands while on his belly. It's just a matter of time now before my life is really over with a 2 year old and a crawling baby. Yikes!!!

P has been doing well. This is his "cheese" pose. Cousin E taught him how to say "cheese" when the camera comes out and now he strikes a pose. Now maybe I can get some pics of P's face! :) He has also been learning so many new things lately. He is very into birds right now and loves to "call" them and stalk them in the yard and the neighbors yard. I actually got him on video this morning "calling" the birds. Nay Nay (den's mom) bought him a bird feeder to go in our back yard. He loves to take the food out of the holes and also to eat the food. Yum!

1 comment: