--Chicken Azteca in the crockpot served over brown rice (another staple in our house)
--Creamy Spaghetti
Basically spaghetti with a little bit of cream cheese in the sauce. I have 4oz of cream cheese left over from last week that I need to use up. Thought this would be easy and the kids love spaghetti!
--Greek lemon chicken and roasted potatoes
I plan to use an olive oil, rosemary, and lemon juice marinade for the chicken.
--For dessert one night (or a couple) I plan to make some rice pudding. I have about 1/2 gallon of milk to use up since today is milk delivery day.
And as for tonight, well, since I made a ton of food for the party yesterday I am taking the night off. Its Chinese takeout tonight for us! Yay!!!



All these meals sound so yummy!!! And of course Chinese take out sounds amazing!!! I just said to Matt that I wish there was a Chinese place down here that delivered to Brownstown. UGH....you've got me wanting some crab rangoon!
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely blog~you are a girl after my own heart. I am so enjoying reading your recipes.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you stopped by~I am going to peek around some more before I start my chores.
You have a beautiful family!
Have a blessed day~
Carrie