I have been carrying the same Vera bag since July of last year and although I LOVE my bag, it's time for a new one. I was searching blogs this morning and came across the Moms Need To Know blog. I was reading through her posts and then came to one about Vera bags and a discount code. Score!!! I went to the Vera website through my Swagbucks homepage so that I could get the points for my purchase.Select colors are on sale for $35 for the Vera Pleated Tote. I got this green color, I have seen it out in public and I love how vibrant the green is. Plus, it was on sale! Also, you can get another 20% off using the code save20sale at checkout. Total with shipping, mine came to like $38. That is super cheap for a Vera bag!!
I am really liking the pockets on the side, it will be easy to stick pacifiers in and cell phones. Plus it has a zippered top which helps keep everything secure. Heaven knows I have bent down to help one of the kids and here comes all of the contents of my purse all over the ground! I need a zippered top purse. Not to mention, it helps keep the kiddos out of my purse. They are both chapstick stealers. :)
very cute and what a great price!
ReplyDeleteGreat find! Umm, I may need to do some shopping. Are you flattered that I always want to buy almost everything you buy? Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteHey, that means we have good taste, right? Right! :)
ReplyDelete