Bennett had his 18 month check up today. Here are his stats:
Weight: 23lbs 7oz 25th percentile
Height: 31 1/2 inches 25th percentile
Head Circumference: umm I forget, but I know it was in the 25th percentile
The doctor said he is really proportionate (duh, really?). He also has a stuffy/runny nose and some red bumps around his mouth. A little boy at the babysitter had Hand/foot/mouth disease this past week so I was worried it might be the start of that. The doc said it is definitely not that (thank heavens!) but probably some dermatitis from his runny nose. She has us some meds to put around his mouth and on his bottom until it cleared up.
Bennett was due for three shots today: MMR, Chickenpox, and Hep A. I declined both the MMR and Chickenpox and opted only for the Hep A shot.
He is just getting so big. He can say his own name now (bubba) but calls others that as well. Actually, he will lay in his crib some night and call out to "Bubba," as if he is going to answer himself. hehe. He is feeding himself very well with both a spoon and a fork and his motor skills are great. He loves zooming cars and trucks around on the floor and even makes the "vroom" noise for them. My little man is just growing up so fast. *tear*
Hannah and Bennett are almost exactly the same on everything yet their percentiles are different. weird! But yes, they are growing up way too fast! If I think about it too much I get teary-eyed as well!
ReplyDeletethey may be on different growth scales. I think my doc uses the WHO growth chart if they are breastfed.
ReplyDeleteWe need to get them together soon for a play date. I bet they would be hilarious together!
ah, that makes sense! and yes I bet they would have tons of fun playing together! I can't promise there wouldn't be any hair pulling coming from Hannah though! :oP
ReplyDelete