Yes, I'm already thinking about dinner. Today we have absolutely nothing that we have to do, so I have been thinking about what I can make for dinner. I needed to go to the store today for a few essentials (bananas and yogurt) so I figured if I found a recipe and needed anything I could get it while I was there. Turns out I found this awesome looking recipe and I only needed one ingredient. Wonderful!!
This my friends, is what we are having for dinner tonight:
I know, I had to wipe the drool away too! Its called Hot Sweet Drumsticks and I found the recipe on Pioneer Woman. I am really liking that website, she has such great recipes on there. She has a really great recipe for homemade (yes, really homemade) ranch dressing. I have made it a couple of times and it is fantastic, plus you can customize it to your own taste.
I already have the chicken thawing out and I got the apricot preserves from the store today and we are all set to go for dinner. I will pair it with some roasted asparagus from our co-op, a fresh salad, and some sweet potato fries. Yummy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment