Our garden is coming a lot very nicely. The lettuce has really taken off and some are getting close to being harvested. I did harvest some green onions today for our stir fry for dinner tonight. Today I also thinned out the beets and transferred the one I pulled to a different spot in the garden. The radishes are completely gone now, eaten and were delicious!
My flowers have also taken off this year. My climatis are doing great and are blooming beautiful flowers. Last year is hardly grew at all after I planted them and this year they have tripled in size. They are just so pretty!
I just planted two more climatis at each corner of the fence in the back of the yard. I rigged up some string along the fence so they would climb that. They have solid, deep purple flowers. We still need to add more mulch this year and finish the edging, but that will be done once hubby gets home.



Our clematis isn't flowering yet...but it's also laying on the ground. :o/ I really need to by a lattice for it. Yours is beautiful though! And I am very jealous of your garden. We decided against one this year because of the fence and basement. Hopefully next year we can get on going.
ReplyDelete