Today has been a nice relaxing day so far. We played outside this morning and then took a bike ride around the neighborhood. Its supposed to get into the upper 80's outside today so I'm glad we got outside early. Peytonn has an appointment on Monday at Riley Children's Hospital with an allergist. They told us no anti-histamines for 7 days prior to his appointment. His eyes already are swollen and he is complaining that they itch and hurt. I sure hope we find out what is bothering him so badly.
The boys have been quite the handful the past week or so. Hubby is due to come home in the next couple of weeks and Peytonn is quite aware that Dad will be home soon. Each time he gets into trouble and has to sit in time out, he yells "my dada!!" at me over and over again. We're all just so ready to Daddy to be back home again and for life to get back to the old normal. We have a lot of plans for this summer and I can't wait for all the fun (or chaos) we are going to have.
We are also planning for a garage sale in June. We have a lot of stuff that needs to go find a new home, or just plain move out of ours! We lack storage space so much and what little we do have is completely jam packed with toys, baby clothes, etc. Not to mention the garage needs cleaned out and reorganized again. The boys are just growing and changing so much in a short amount of time that we are going to need more space soon. We've talked about eventually getting bunk beds and having them share a room, but I think that is still at least 6 months to a year away. Bennett is still in his crib and I'm not quite sure that I trust Peytonn on the top bunk. Maybe once we get pregnant with number 3 we can start transitioning them over to that plan. Plus I think it may be party central in there with the two of them.
As for now, I need to get back to the laundry and trying to get this place organized before hubby comes home.
we played outside this morning too!
ReplyDeleteYay for your hubby coming home soon. I'm sure you just can't wait for that!
When is that 3rd baby gonna be in the works? could we be pregnant at the same time again? that would be pretty cool! Not that Nick and I are trying right now or anything... :oP
We are thinking late fall/early winter to start trying. Although that is what we have talked about, I am still going to wait until that time to decide for sure. We'll see how crazy the kids are by then. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting that your husband will be back soon! I am sure you can't wait!
ReplyDelete