Monday, March 14, 2011

16 weeks

Well, its here. I took my first shot this week. I made my mom give it to me because I'm just not ready to go back to this yet. It hurt and my hip is bruised and sore and has been for 2 days. The good news, things have calmed down. I haven't felt a contraction since starting.

I have my next doc appointment on Wednesday and our ultrasound is 2 weeks from today.  I haven't gained any weight according to my scale. (Thankfully!!!) I thought I felt a kick on Saturday while driving home. It was on my left side down low. I can feel the baby squirm around at times when I am laying still, but this was the first kick that I felt. It's such an amazing feeling!

I feel like I have more energy, but with 2 boys I am so exhausted by the end of the day. Hubby had drill all weekend and then got forced into overtime today. :( This mama needs a break!!! We've been in and out most of the weekend so the house needs some cleaning and laundry done. I have the day off today so I am thinking of taking the kids to the sitter and getting some stuff done and having a quiet house while they play with their friends. Sounds like a plan to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment