Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Food Journal

I thought keeping a food journal would help me really see what I am eating and help keep accountable for my weight gain during this pregnancy. So here is my journal for 3/8/11.

Breakfast:
--1 banana
--container of fat free peach Chobani greek yogurt with homemade granola
--3 Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal Vitamins
--1 Norwegian Gold Critical Omega pill
--2 tall glasses of water

Morning Snack:
--1 grande iced coffee from Starbucks with extra cream and 5 raw sugars
--a few bites of cashews

Lunch:
--1 salad with romaine, carrots, mango, and sliced almonds with homemade Oriental dressing
--1 snack sized baggie of baby carrots
--1 cup of French Onion Soup (I packed this for lunch but wasn't hungry for it)
--1  24 oz bottle of water

Snack:
--cashews

Dinner:
--1/4 of General Tso's Chicken from Chinese take out
--2 crab rangoon
--2 large glasses of ice water
--3 Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal Vitamins
--1 Norwegian Gold Critical Omega pill

Weight gain: 0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment