Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Girl things....

I am so excited to finally get to shop for baby girl things! It has been nothing but the same colors in this house for 4 years and I am ready for a change. I made my first girly purchase yesterday: I got 7 BumGenius XS All-In-One diapers! I got 4 Zinnia (dark pink), 2 Bubble (light purple), and 1 Blossom (light pink). I also got a free one size diaper for my order.






18 weeks with Peytonn
 
 16 weeks with Bennett
I also took my 18 week picture with baby girl:



I definitely don't feel so round this time around. I feel like she is so low, its insane. I feel like with the boys, they had moved a lot higher by this point. 

I'm still having problems sleeping.  It seems like at least one or two night a week, I am up at 3am and can't fall back asleep.  It makes for a long day. Then other night I am so tired and can't seem to get enough sleep. 

I still haven't gained any weight and some days I am down a pound. I feel like I eat so much and luckily it hasn't stuck around.  I meet with my doula today for our first appointment. I am excited. My sister also told me about some new things happening at the hospital that I deliver at and I am excited to hopefully be a part of them. It sounds like they are trying to encourage more natural births and supporting mom's that want a birth plan and something other than an epidural/laying on your back delivery. I am excited to see what comes of it.

3 comments:

  1. Only YOU would be up blogging at 5 am!!! And when are those u/s pix coming?!??!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I looked at the pictures and thought to myself "she's not as round this time" but didn't want to say and then I read your 1st sentence after the picture :) Congratulations!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you're baby girl!!! I am going to have to pick ur brain about cloth diapering. I'm totally going to do it. people keep thinking I'm crazy and trying to talk me out of it but it's something i really want to do. Also I want to hear about these changes at the hospital. I will also deliver there and I want a natural birth! We are definitely going to have to chat soon!!!

    ReplyDelete