Hubby finally finished painting the baby's room. Initially I did not want to go with a pink color, but then I found this and fell in love. I'm not a fan of baby pink, I wanted something bold and colorful. And something other than blue. :)
We still have to hang the hammock which will probably go to the right of the changing table. You can see it resting on the floor there. We also plan to buy a dresser and probably get rid of that other tall looking storage thing. It was hubby's from when he was younger but it doesn't really match anything and its kind of awkward and there's nowhere else to put it. Its really only been good for collecting stuff. I would also like to get a glider for next to the baby swing.
It's obviously still a work in progress but at least the walls are painted. I still need to finish prepping diapers (as you can see from the huge pile on the changing table), get clothes washed and organized, and finish decorating the room. But at least the hard part is over.
Bennett also wanted to be part of this post. He loves to sit in the infant carrier. The sad thing is, he still fits in it. He is too long for it, but weight wise he is still below the maximum of 30lbs. He's such a goober!




i love the color! looks great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! That is a great color! Can't wait to see it all finished.
ReplyDeleteLove the color. So cute!! One more month and we will have a nursery. Makes me a little sad getting things and immediately putting it in a box. At least the clothes are in a clear box so I can see them. :)
ReplyDelete