Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Outfits

I love all the cute little girl outfits on Etsy. I wanted to get one for baby girl, but it is so hard to choose.  I thought about getting a dress, but then I saw the pant sets with the tops.  I thought I could use the top as a dress when she is little and then use it as a shirt with the pants when she is a bit bigger.  Maybe get a little bit of my money's worth out of it.  Here are some that I think are cute. Any suggestions or help deciding would be appreciated!!




Or anyone have any good Etsy shops they love?

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this post...

    I like the first outfit the best, but they are all cute. I think I just like the colors a little bit more than the others. I think getting the pants too is a good idea! The top will work for Summer and then when she starts to grow you can add in the pants for Fall...you could even add a long sleeve shirt under the 'dress' for really cool days.

    I've never gotten Hannah any clothes off of Etsy so I am no help there.

    ReplyDelete