Monday, July 18, 2011

Miserable!

Ever since my appointment last Wednesday, I have been so miserable! I don't know if she had a big growth spurt, changed positions, or my belly is tight, but every movement hurts.  Both mine and hers.  She is mostly camped out on my right side and keeps jamming something up into my ribs on the right side.  It hurts to twist, I can no longer put underwear or pants on with two hands, there is a lot of grunting and huffing and puffing to do just about anything these days.  Every time I eat, I get too full and it hurts.  My ankles are of new dimension and they hurt by the end of the day.  The RLS has started in my left leg and I can't seem to get comfortable at night.  Did I mention I got stuck in a camping chair a few weeks ago and had to wait 20 minutes until my husband got home from work to get me out?! Yeah, that's hot, isn't it?

I really, really want to make it to 36 weeks, but my goodness, I have never been this uncomfortable before! I'm just hoping the next few weeks aren't going to continue to be this miserable!!

2 comments:

  1. It won't be long now. I am praying for a safe arrival.
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! :( poor thing! i can't imagine being pregnant with this heat...i'm sure you're miserable.

    you can do it!! you're tougher than you think!

    ReplyDelete