Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cloth diapers

Thought I would do a little update on the cloth diapering thus far.  I really thought I would get a little big farther in my pregnancy and that she would be a bit bigger.  Although, I am still impressed by her size at 35 weeks.

The BumGenius XS are still a little big for her.  They gap some at the legs and they are my last resort diapers right now until she grows a bit more. So, what are we using right now?

Nana's Bottoms AIO's size newborn:


We are also using preemie prefolds:


Starlight Expression Extended Tab Prefolds Infant size (I have to fold down the back about 2 inches to get the rise correct, but they work and are very absorbent!)

They fit great around her little legs! There isn't any poo coming out of these babies!

Currently the only covers that I have that are small enough for her are my wool soakers. Plus she looks super cute in them!



Hopefully in the next few days her cord will fall off and then the covers that I have for her should fit.  Then the BG XS diapers should fit not long after that.  She is definitely a heavy wetter too.  She can soak a diaper from front to back in under 2 hours.  Must be all that good milk she is getting.  She is a champ eater, that's for sure!

P.S. From looking at the different pictures from the day and day after she was born, compared to today.....is anyone else noticing a bit of a gut/belly on little miss? We have her 2 weeks appointment on Monday and I am curious what she weighs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment