Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well folks, it's weigh-in Wednesday! The first of its kind. And the verdict is......

Week 1:

Weight Loss This Week: -2.1 pounds!!

Total Weight Loss: -2.1 pounds

I am really happy with my progress for the first week.  I ate out a couple of times this week which probably wasn't the best, but its reality.  It happens. I did take a couple of walks this week with the kids to help off set some of it. 

This also means that I am officially 2 pounds BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight! Woot! I've had a lot of people inquire about the WW program and how it is going. I hope that I may have inspired some friends to get healthy as well. We can all take this journey together! 

I also had my Hubby (who laughed at me for doing this!) take some before pictures of me.  I want to document my success and physically see how far I am going to go and where I started.




And here is Avonlea at 4 weeks old. She's a lot cuter than I am. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Courtney, I missed this post last week. I'm sorry!
    Way to go! You rocked it, girl! Congrats on the -2.1 pounds!!! That's awesome!
    I think I should post a 'starting' pic too...that's a great idea. Although mine will be from week 2. Ah well. It's nice to document the progress.

    ReplyDelete