Well, we got the formal inspection back from the house. And its not looking good. Pretty much everything came back as repair or replace. The best part....no heating or air conditioning on the second floor of the home. You know, where 3 of the bedrooms are. So, we checked with the bank and so far that is going to be a deal breaker for getting a loan. There are also unused oil and fuel tanks buried on the property that we know nothing about. Frankly, its becoming a nightmare to say the least. It looks as though we will be trying to get out of this house.
Peytonn is 7 days post op and still not doing well. I am really hoping after days 8-10 that he will make some improvements. The past few days he has been decent during the day, wanting to play with his trucks, etc. But then last night he took a 4 hour nap and was terrible when he woke up. I am wondering if the scabs are coming off which intensifies the pain.
So, in order to cheer myself up, I bought these for myself:
I cannot wait to get them!!!
Aw, I'm sorry about the house. :o(
ReplyDeleteBut I love those shoes. I cannot wait for some cooler weather so I can finally wear my toms without my feet sweating!