We've been crazy busy the past two weeks. In a nutshell: we made multiple offers on a home, planned a 1st bday party, had an openhouse and showings on our house, and a tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy to round out our time. And now I'll break it down for you....
We had an openhouse over a week ago. We had a couple come through and then asked for another showing on Wednesday evening. I am hoping that is a good sign, but we haven't heard anything from them. Not even any feedback from their realtor on the showing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though!
We put in an offer last week on a house out in the sticks. We'd be surrounded by bean and corn fields! Oh, and silence! After a few counter offers from both sides, they finally accepted our offer on Thursday! Now, the offer is contingent on us selling our house within 4 months. We also had an inspection done today and so far, nothing major is coming up, which is a huge plus considering its an old farm house built in 1900!
On Thursday, Peytonn had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He was scared to death and it hasn't been much better since then. He won't eat much and cries when he has to get his medicine. I hate seeing him like this! Plus, his voice has changed a little, which they warned us about. It should go back to normal though.
I had my 30th birthday on Friday. I spent it getting a massage, pedi, and mani, which was amazing! I also got my driver's license renewed.
Then Sunday, we had Avonlea's 1st birthday party at our house. It was fun and she loved the things that she got. Some things include the Little People's doll house and a music table. She loves them both!!
Today is Monday and I wish it was still Saturday! My allergies went haywire on Saturday night and my head and sinuses have been a mess since then. I need a day to recover! But after a full day of work, we are taking the kids to the fair tonight. I hope Peytonn is feeling up to it. The poor kid took a 4 hour nap yesterday and then slept all night! I can't wait until he is back to his old self, although until then, I am enjoying the boys not fighting every 3 seconds. :)
Well, yay, on the new house! I am sure you will have no trouble selling your current house!
ReplyDeleteWow, busy busy! Hope you get that house sold so that we can see a new house and the decoration. :o)
ReplyDeleteHope P feels better soon! And happy birthday to A! AND YOU!! :o) Mackenzie got the doll house too. She loves ringing the telephone. :o)