Due Date: August 28, 2011
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far
Maternity clothes? both pants and tops (mostly for the length)
Stretch Marks? Not yet. I do have a few light ones on my sides from the previous pregnancies, but none on my belly.
Sleep: for about 3 nights in a row I have actually slept pretty well.
Best moment this week: slipping on the ice and pulling something in my back. (please note my sarcasm)
Movement: still too early for this
Food cravings: cherry limeade from Sonic! Hello Happy Hour!
Food aversions: chicken
Gender: 8 more weeks until we find out!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Innie and has never popped out. Although, I've never made it past 34 weeks so who knows if I make it full term.
What I miss: a glass of wine
What I am looking forward to: making it to the 2nd trimester!
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two -- nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming. 11 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment