Monday, February 28, 2011

14 weeks and Doula

I turned 14 weeks yesterday. I feel like my belly is sticking out more and I feel the urge to pee ALL.THE.TIME. It's insane! If I lay down, sit down, or stand I feel like I need to pee. I haven't gained any weight and I feel like my appetite has changed a lot since becoming pregnant. With my other two pregnancies I could eat and eat. This time around, if I get really hungry and eat a big meal, I am usually done for the day. I will usually skip dinner or have something small like a bowl of cereal or some snacks. My urge to eat has dramatically decreased and I get almost a sick feeling if I eat too much. Maybe this is why I have been sticking to mostly fruit and veggies. They satisfy me without making me feel overly full.

My next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks and will be when I start my shots. We also scheduled our ultrasound appointment for March 28th.  I am so jealous because my sister finds out this Friday what she is having.

Hubby and I are meeting with our potential Doula today at 1pm. I am excited to meet with her and talk about our birthing plan. I hope that we connect with her, I think it will help put my mind at ease a bit about this birth.  Bennett's birth was a little traumatic for me and I really don't want to repeat that. I will update how it goes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment