Sunday, February 13, 2011

12 weeks

Holy cow, I can't believe I am 12 weeks today! It seems like it went by pretty fast, although some days it felt so slow. I have my second doctor's appointment tomorrow. Then comes the dreaded 16 week appointment. Why am I dreading it? Because 16 weeks is when I will start my weekly progesterone shots. I'm not really looking forward to that 3 inches needle and jabbing my hip every week.

I am excited to see if we are able to hear the baby's heartbeat using the doppler this time. My uterus is tilted so it takes some time for it to grow above my pelvic bone. I hope she can find it. Thankfully I haven't gained any weight yet, but I do feel like I have grown the most this week in my belly. I am finding that the waist band on a lot of my yoga pants isn't very comfortable right now. That leaves me with a total of about 3-4 pairs of pants that I can wear, thats including jeans. I've resorted to stealing my husbands sweat pants for around the house. 

I thought it would be fun to post a comparison pic of each pregnancy around 12 weeks, or 3 months along. Just to see the difference in each pregnancy.
12 weeks Baby #3
 12 weeks Baby #1
I can't seem to find one at 12 weeks pregnant with Bennett. The closest I can find is 16 weeks.  I love how I was able to wear regular jeans at 12 weeks with Baby #1. I almost made it 8 weeks with baby #3 before breaking out the maternity pants. Oh well, I'd rather be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment