Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: about 3 inches long. About the size of a medium shrimp and weighs about an ounce.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + or - 1lb
Maternity Clothes: mostly jeans and pants although I discovered the other day that one pair of jeans I can still button comfortably.
Gender: We find out on 3/28/11
Movement: I think that I felt something at the end of last week. But only went I sit leaning forward and it feels more like them flipping around than a kick or flutter. I've felt this before with the other boys, so I assume it is the baby.
Sleep: so, so
What I miss: wine and feeling normal
Cravings: fresh things and veggies. This week I have mostly ate vegetarian, not on purpose, that is just what sounds the most appetizing.
Symptoms: I don't know if I am carrying differently this time, but I feel like the baby is so low. It hurts when I lean forward while sitting and a lot of my pants have been bothering me. I don't remember being this uncomfortable this early on with the boys.
Peytonn ran over just as Hubby took the pic. He was still in his pj's!


Love this picture of Peytonn lovin on you and the baby!! It's funny that you describe feeling things so low and that's it's uncomfortable when you lean forward because that's EXACTLY how I feel!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!!! I am so excited for Lindsay and you to experience this together! Your parents must be in heaven too! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem and I think I'm carrying low. If I don't have my belly band on or maternity pants on its painful. I feel like I have to hold up my tummy. :)
ReplyDelete