My doc appointment went well on Monday. Their scale says I've gained 3lbs, but I weigh myself every morning before my shower and I haven't gained any weight. Actually this week I lost a pound. The doc was able to find the heartbeat using the doppler and she said it was between 150-160 beats per minute. She said everything looked great and at my next appointment she would write me the prescription for the progesterone shots. (ugh!)
My sister went a long with me to my appointment and then we went out for lunch to have sushi. It was sooooo good! Then we went to Babies R Us and looked around and tried out the strollers and carseats. I like the Graco infant seat the best because its lighter and has the canopy that rotates 180 degrees to really keep the sun out of the baby's eyes. But we both hated the Graco stroller. It felt really cheap and we couldn't figure out how to even sit the seat upright in the stroller. We then looked at the Chicco travel system. We had a Chicco infant seat with Bennett and I really liked it except the sunshade sucks! I liked the stroller, it seems very well made, but bulky and a bit heavy. Then I saw the Baby Jogger Mini City stroller. I loved how light it was and very easy to maneuver. I showed it to hubby when I got home, but he wasn't a fan.
It looks like we will probably be getting the Chicco travel system in Fuego.
Although, we scheduled our ultrasound for March 28th and I might wait until then to buy it because, if by miracle we are having a girl, I really like the colors of this set too:
Both sets are on sale right now at Albeebaby.com and I would really like to get them on sale, but I also kind of want to wait until the ultrasound. Decisions, decisions!


No comments:
Post a Comment