I took a 17 week pic but I haven't had the chance to upload it yet. I'm almost 18 weeks now so it may be pointless at this stage in the game. I took my second shot on Saturday and it gave me hives around the injection site. Strange. I called and spoke with the nurse and she instructed me to call the pharmacy and see what kind of oil they are mixing it with and if it happened again they would switch pharmacies for my prescription.
My ultrasound is Monday morning at 9:20am. I am really excited but nervous at the same time. Every. single. person that I know that is pregnant right now is having a girl. I'm sure I'll have a boy. Not that I will be disappointed, but I think right now I have hope and on Monday I will be forced to face reality of having 3 boys. It'll be fine, right?
We are getting ready for Peytonn's birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe he is going to be 4 next week! Where did the time go?? I'm excited for him to see what we got him for his birthday. We got him a John Deere Gator powerwheels. He will probably scream like a little girl and say "AWESOME!" lol
I think its a girl. Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteHe's gonna be 4 already??? That's just crazy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sending you girl vibes! :o)
i really think GIRL. it'd be awesome for you and Lindsey to have girls at the same time!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still holding out hope that there's a little girl cousin in there for Baby Sterling. I'm so excited for your ultrasound, I can hardly stand it!
ReplyDelete