...to say "buh-bye!" to all this extra weight! I told myself during my pregnancy that I was really getting serious about losing weight after the baby was born. I'm tired of carrying around this extra weight and it seriously needs to go!
I have officially lost the 16lbs that I gained during this pregnancy and I am back to wearing my regular jeans. However, I have been "stuck" at my starting weight for about a week now. It's not budging a bit! I would love to lose the 30lbs I gained when Hubby came home from deployment last year and some baby weight left over from #1 and #2.
Ultimately, I would love to lose 50lbs, but right now I am concentrating on 30lbs and then I will go from there. I signed up for Weight Watchers last night. I am doing the online program and I had good success with it after I had Bennett. Because I am nursing, I get 45 points per day and 49 extra points for the week. I think that is more than doable. With the new plan, most vegetables and all fruits are 0 points. Which I think is AWESOME! I already eat a good variety of fruits and veggies, so its great they are basically "free" points.
I AM going to hold myself accountable each week. My weight in day will be Wednesdays and I will be blogging about it. I WILL get back to a single digit pant size! So, please, tune in and help keep me accountable!
You go girl! You can do it! I'm right there with you! I too, would like to lose 25-30 pounds but at this point I would just love to lose the remaining 10 pounds of 'Colson' weight.
ReplyDeleteI'll help you and you help me! We'll cheer each other on!
Go courtney, go!
GO for it, Jen! Are you using any program or going at it alone? After reading Jenni's blog, I seriously considered doing the Medifast, but then I saw the price for 4 weeks! Yikes! Plus groceries for the family on top of that! WW just seemed like the better (and cheaper) option for me. Plus, I have had success in the past with it.
ReplyDeleteI've been going at it alone for over a month-- trying to exercise. Probably could pay better attention to what I eat though which is probably why I've only lost a few pounds (on a good day). Something needs to give though because I am stuck and I'm getting a bit bummed about it! I would have loved to do Medifast too but it is crazy expensive! :o(
ReplyDelete