Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

We headed over to my mom's for Easter with the boys. She had Easter eggs hid all around the house for P to find. He is a very smart kid and discovered them before the Easter egg hunt even started. He also discovered the tricycle that my mom had in the spare bedroom waiting for him to get big enough to ride it. So, Nana got out the helmet that she got for him and he rode around her house all afternoon on the tricycle. Although, his legs still are not quite long enough to reach the peddles from the seat, so he found his own way to ride it.

We also stopped by the hospital so that my sister could weigh B for his 5 month weigh in. The little beefer weighs in at 15lbs 12oz! What can I say, my kids loooove to eat! :) Did I mention he is already wearing 6-9 month clothes at 5 months old? Here are some cute photos of him on Easter.
And one very long, but funny video of P opening up his Easter eggs.


2 comments:

  1. Hannah weighed almost 15 lbs at her 4 month check-up...I don't even want to know what she's going to weigh in 2 weeks at her 6 month check-up. YIKES! But she is also wearing some 6-9 month stuff. I have been buying 9 month summer clothes... I'm thinking I will need to get some 12 month summer stuff as well. She's my little porker! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm glad the shirt you got him was 12 months. From the looks of it, he won't be in 6-9 month stuff long.

    ReplyDelete