Friday, April 10, 2009

First food

I have given in to the urge to start Bennett on solids. I don't really consider it "starting" on the solids, more like I made some peas one night and I gave him some. I'm not ready to fully dive in to feeding him solids everyday. I did try some cereal with him once and he gave me the nastiest face and spit it right back at me, so I gave up on that. Here are some pics of the little man feasting on his yummy peas that his mommy made for him.

I also think that he may be teething, unfortunately. He has been the crankiest baby today and he has slept a lot. He has also been constantly chewing on his fist, so I gave in and gave him some tylenol before he went to bed. I really hope that he isn't getting any teeth yet. P didn't get any teeth until he was 8 months old, and my breasts really thanked him for that. But it was kind of entertaining that I could make him laugh one minute and then he would be cranky in the next. He just couldn't make up his mind, cranky or laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment