Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Birthday Time!

P had his 2nd birthday at the end of March. I cannot believe that he is 2 already and he is changing so much everyday. He has started to talk more and his favorite phrases lately are "oohh what's that?" "wow!" and "want some." We have also been getting "all done" and "bye bye."

He has also taken a very strong liking to trains, especially Thomas. He got so many cool trains for his birthday and yesterday I found a train table on sale at TRU, so I bought it for him to set up his tracks on.

He had an awesome party for his birthday. So many family and friends came to help us celebrate, although P was attached to daddy for most it. We have also started the potty training journey with him. Right now we are trying to work on him recognizing when he might have to go and heading to the potty to try. He is pretty good at telling us after he has gone already, so we are trying to get him to recognize when he has to go and telling us. He picked out a Cars potty seat which fits over the big potty.

We also got him a big boy bed for his birthday. He now has the most comfortable full sized bed, I could fall asleep on it at anytime. So far, he has done very well with it. He sleeps through the night most nights in it and he gets up and comes to our room when he gets up in the morning. He is also napping in it very well.

I will upload some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment