Gosh it has been so long since I last updated this thing. So, what's new in our lives? Well, we are about to go through a huge change in our family. D is set to deploy in early May and I have put in my resignation at work in order to stay home with the boys.
I am really sad that D is leaving and also to leave my job. I really enjoy working with the people that I do. But, after much discussion, we have made the decision for me to stay home with the boys. We just don't feel that it is very fair to them to lose one parent and have another work full time and not be with them very much. I am so happy that I will get to spend this time with them.
I hope to update the blog more frequently so that D can check up on the boys while he is away.
No comments:
Post a Comment