Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimming in the pool

It's been really warm here the past week, so I decided to get out the swimming pool for P to play in. It was supposed to storm today, but it decided not to and it was so humid out. I also watered the lawn while P played in the pool and B played on the blanket on the patio. Both boys love to be outside.
My garden is also coming along very nicely. I recently planted some seeds of green beans, lettuce, and radish. The lettuce and radish are coming up very nice and the beans are just starting to come up. Everything seems to be growing great. I love that it is an all organic garden, including the soil. I can't wait to have veggies growing!!
You can't see the onions very good, but they are in the center of the garden. The bare looking spot on the bottom left is where the beans are starting to come up.

2 comments:

  1. Cute garden (and boys)!

    The tub I have was on clearance at Toys R Us (here at least) for like $17. It's the Safety 1st brand. It's great when they're wee babies and then the ramp it comes with is nice for when they're a bit bigger. Finally, the seat part is GREAT until you trust them not to fall over in the tub :) Might be a few more months!

    Enjoy the time with your husband.

    ReplyDelete