Monday, July 26, 2010

I won!!!

So, I entered a contest for a $25 gift certificate for Amy Cornwell over at Our Family Treat. And I won!!!!! Woot!! I hardly ever win anything and I am so excited that I won this prize. I absolutely love Amy's jewelry! I have several pieces of Amy's designs, my sister had Amy make her wedding jewelery, and I also got the heirloom necklace for my MIL for mother's day.

When I entered the contest, I thought for sure if I won I would get the Mama Bird necklace.

But as I was looking through Amy's website, I found the family tree necklace and fell in love!

Amy also has a new long chain available and I adore long necklaces. I emailed Amy and asked her if she thought the long chain would look nice with the family tree charm and she agreed. My decision was made!!

I am so excited and can't wait to get it! Thanks Amy and thanks Lindsay from Our Family Treat!!!

1 comment: