Friday, July 2, 2010

Rockin' Green and swim diapers

We love using Rockin' Green on our cloth diapers and to soak stained items in. It rinses very clean and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Right now there is a 15% off coupon code: KiwiRocks.

They also have scoops that measure out 1 TBSP of detergent. That is all you really need.  Since we have hard water, I get the Hard Rock version and use 2-3 TBSP and it works great for us.  We even "rock the soak" every once in a while for our diapers and I use the soak alot for stained clothing. Then hang them out to dry to really get the bleaching action of the sun. Its a great natural, earth friendly detergent, if you're in the market for one. :)


 Also, today on babyhalfoff they have iPlay swim diapers for $6.50 which is 50% off the original price. I got the red surfboard one for Bennett. These are a great alternative to disposable swim diapers. I only paid $6.50 and I can use it over and over again. Whereas a package of disposable swim diapers is at least $9 and then when you run out you have to buy more.  These are such a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment