I am still really tired most days and I am pretty much in bed by 8pm most nights. Lately, I am so uncomfortable in our bed, I sweat all night and none of the pillows are comfortable. I have resorted to sleeping on Peytonn's frog pillow pet. Sad.
I also play musical beds during the night, starting out in our bed, then moving to Peytonn's bed, then back to our bed, sometimes Bennett's bed, and the list goes on. I find Peytonn's bed the most comfortable and sleep the best in there. I slept there all night last night and got some really good sleep.
I think I am going to order a pregnancy pillow and see if that will help. My sis says she really likes the one she got, so I think I will try that one from Amazon.
I gave away my boppy pillow to a friend after I was done using it, so I think this pillow will be great for nursing in the middle of the night for support. Usually I have to sit up 2 pillows behind my back and then a pillow or boppy for the baby. This will pretty much combine all of that into one pillow.
I will be ordering it on Friday. It's eligible for Free shipping with Amazing Prime so hopefully it will come soon!


I want that. I still sleep with the boppy to nurse at night. If my big boppy pregnancy pillow wasn't so beat down, I would give it to you. I also have the little boppy pregnancy wedge if you want that just let me know.
ReplyDelete