Remember those Gap maternity jeans I was telling you about?
I finally got mine back in the mail yesterday. I tried them on....AMAZING!!! Seriously! I have had multiple pairs of maternity jeans over the past 4 years and these by far top them all as my favorite! I also ordered 2 pairs of dress pants and will let you know how they fit once they arrive. I plan to send one back, whichever I don't like, or don't like as much.
I also ordered this shirt with the dress pants:
I don't have any maternity shirts and figured I could use one to wear to court. We'll see how I like it when it gets here.
Over the weekend I searched through Kohl's (very) limited maternity section and Motherhood. I really wasn't impressed with anything and I tried on every.single. pair of maternity dress pants at Motherhood and came up with nothing. The girl kept handing me the same pants but in different colors. I just want to say to her "look lady, since you obviously only have one style of dress pants in this entire store and the first pair didn't fit my butt and thighs, do you really think the gray color is going to fit any different than the black?" I think she was hoping though. I may get some shirts from Motherhood, but I definitely won't be trying any more pants on there.
Also, with the Gap jeans I bought, if you have the same problem that I do (smaller waist, but bigger butt and thighs), I highly suggest ordering a size up from your normal pant size. This worked great!


Must.Get.Some.
ReplyDeleteyeah, I had that conversation with my mom last night - how limited maternity sections are! Do they not realize pregnant women would like to try on clothes before buying. I found jeans I love at Motherhood. Still need to break down and find some other work pants....just being cheap.... :o)
ReplyDeleteTry being plus sied and needing maternity clothing.. it's even more limited. That is why I kept everything I had.
ReplyDelete