I've been searching Craigslist almost non-stop just looking for possible items we may need for the baby. For some reason, I got rid of a lot of things after Bennett outgrew them. I think the only things I kept were the Jumperoo and the Exersaucer.
Anyways, I was searching the other day and found a swing that I was interested in. Its the Fisher Price Little Lamb cradle and swing. It's one of those swings that swings either front to back or side to side. I borrowed one from a friend with Bennett and he loved the side to side motion. We borrowed my SIL's swing with Peytonn but it was a front to back swing and he hated it.
I went to pick it up Saturday in Indy and it's practically brand new. I paid $55 for it and the lady said she bought it in July and her son quickly outgrew it. (he was a cute little chunky baby!) She even gave me her original receipt. I can't even find a stain, discoloration, or anything on the swing. It really looks brand new. I really lucked out!!
Bennett has been fascinated with the swing. He has gotten into it a couple of times. I told him that it's for babies and he is a big boy. He went and got his "baby" and put that in the swing. He will then swing the baby back and forth in the swing.
I can't believe I found such a great deal for this swing and what great condition it's in.


Aww maybe Bennett will be a big helper with the new baby. Let's hope.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find!! Erin wants a side to side swing for our baby. I didn't know they could do both....I'll have to see if the one we picked does.
ReplyDelete